Adobe Camera Raw 8 Video Workshop – 25 New Tutorials on Adobe Camera Raw Image Processing and Workflow
Welcome to a new video series for artists, designers, and photographers – anyone who wishes to master Camera Raw image processing. This set of 25 all-new video tutorials contains over 4.5 hours of the most comprehensive training available on the Camera Raw 8 Photoshop Plug-In. In this series we cover the raw processing controls from top to bottom. Starting from the ground up, we guide any professional artist, designer or photographer through a complete understanding of each and every control. Then we dive deeper, digging into important details no other videos touch, such as the complex relationships between local and global adjustments, how Smart Objects work, as well as a deep dive on working with RGB files. So even if you are not a photographer, understanding the Camera Raw plug-in and knowing how to use it as a filter will make your image editing much more dynamic.
Watch this online series anytime, day or night, and you will find thousands of tips and techniques that help you master the processing of your digital photos. The complete online series is only $29.95.
Don’t take my word for it. Check out what customers from all over the world have said about the companion Lightroom series, by clicking here. If you’d like to read an impartial review on the tutorials in general, check out what the Imaging Resource Newsletter said, here.
The new video titles for this series are:
- Total Running Time
- The Camera Raw Plug-In Overview 7:50
- The Camera Raw Workflow 16:26
- Basic Plug-In Navigation 9:31
- The White Balance Controls 10:55
- The Crop Tool 5:03
- The Basic Tone Controls 18:31
- The Presence Controls 7:53
- The Parametric Tone Curve 15:35
- The Point Curve 6:18
- The Detail Panel – Noise Reduction 23:48
- The Detail Panel – Sharpening 9:02
- The HSL Controls 9:04
- Grayscale & Split Toning 9:51
- Lens Corrections – Profiles & Color 17:09
- Lens Corrections – Upright & Manual 12:30
- The Effects Controls 9:22
- The Spot Removal Tool 13:15
- The Adjustment Brush 17:07
- Graduated Filters & Radial Filters 9:29
- The Camera Calibration Controls 10:08
- Presets & Snapshots 10:48
- Working With Multiple Images 8:45
- Working With Smart Objects (Check out the free sample movie, here.) 17:19
- Working With RGB Images 15:33
- Camera Raw Preferences & Defaults 9:51
- Total 4:51:12
The full set of chapter markers can be found here.
Online access to this entire series is only $29.95. Please read the instructions below, and then click the Buy Now button to purchase. (You can use credit cards on Paypal, too… having a Paypal account is NOT required.)
IMPORTANT! In order to receive your login instructions, you must find and click the “Return to Merchant” link on the Paypal confirmation page! If you somehow do not get to the confirmation page, e-mail me (email@example.com), and I’ll be happy to send you the link.
(Note that if you purchase using Paypal, you are not purchasing a DVD! This is online access + download links. DVD’s will be available on Amazon in a few days.)
An internet connection is required to download or view the tutorials. The online versions will probably not stream very well over a 3G or 4G mobile device connection. Download links for both desktop or iPad versions of the video files are included in your confirmation e-mail after purchase.
The Flash plug-in or an HTML5-compatible browser is required to view the online version of these tutorials on a desktop or laptop computer. The videos will probably play fine in your browser just as it is, but if you need a Flash plug-in update, you can download the latest version for free, here.
Finally, minimum screen resolution for viewing these tutorials is 1280 x 960 (unless you’re on an iPhone! :-).
If you would like to purchase the DVD from Amazon.com, click here.
Thanks! And enjoy the tutorials!